Thank You to Our 2011 Health Speakers!
Dr. Lisa Palmer, DC, ATC, CSCS
The Orlando Natural Health Expo welcomes its sponsor and keynote speaker, Dr. Lisa Palmer, founder of Palmer Natural Health in Longwood, Florida. Dr. Palmer’s personal mission is to help you and your family live vibrantly through natural healthcare.
Patients at Palmer Natural Health receive gentle chiropractic care, specialized rehabilitation, and sports performance care. Dr. Palmer is also the only practitioner in the Central Florida area with advanced certification in Nutrition Response TestingSM, a non-invasive way of determining the causes of ill health.
In 1992, Dr. Palmer accepted a scholarship from the University of Florida to work in its Division I football athletic training department. After receiving her bachelor’s degree from the College of Health and Human Performance, she accepted a scholarship to work with Life University’s NAIA men’s soccer team while attending chiropractic school.
Dr. Palmer completed her Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California. She served as athletic trainer to the men’s ice hockey team. Attending chiropractic school in the Bay Area enabled her to work with surfers, mountain bikers, and other extreme sport athletes.
Dr. Palmer currently serves as the Official Team Physician for the men’s PDL soccer team, the Orlando Kraze. She also serves as the Official Team Chiropractor for the MISL, professional indoor soccer league, the Orlando Sharks.
Dr. Palmer lives in East Orlando with her husband, Jason. They enjoy attending sporting events, traveling, and spending time with their Labrador retriever, Sunny.
The Truth About Health: Health Secrets
Dr. Palmer speaks about the hidden causes of ill health, and how you can uncover them. This information-packed seminar might surprise you, and it will definitely inspire you to take an active role in creating vibrant health for you and your family. Dr. Palmer will get you started with tips for better health – naturally.
- Are you trying to lose weight? Give yourself a break! It might not be a lack of will power. Learn the 8 reasons for weight gain (some might not be what you think), and what you can do about them.
- The one food you should avoid if you want to beat heart disease, weight gain, diabetes, loss of libido, immune disorders, and other conditions.
- How Nutrition Response TestingSM can help your body heal and energize – as Nature intended.
John Stiteler has been involved in some aspect of total health his entire adult life. After spending 10 years in ministry helping people with their spiritual health, John expanded his education & training to include mental health counseling and nutritional health.
John holds 2 master’s degrees and has spent the past 25 years educating individuals, health-care organizations, sports teams, and corporations on various aspects of complete health. John has spoken to groups ranging in size from 5 to 5,000.
John and his wife, Theresa, are currently National Marketing Directors for JuicePlus, the most researched nutriceutical product in history. He and his wife live in Orlando with their 3 children and numerous pets.
The Relationship Between Disease & Nutrition
John will answer these and many other questions:
- Why are children & teenagers today getting diseases that just 30 years ago were reserved for the elderly?
- Is there a downside to too much exercise? If so, what can we do about it?
- Do you worry about getting cancer, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, or other life threatening disease? Can we do something to reduce the risk?
Don’t miss out as John passionately discusses these realities, answers the “whys” and shares the simple steps we can all take to help prevent disease and achieve peak health & vitality.
Larry Witzleben inspires, entertains, and transforms lives. His presentation is electric, filled with the latest science, stories that show the way, and a bold call to “just make health!” With more than thirty years in the energy and massage therapies, Larry is a Licensed Massage Therapist with Florida Hospital and in private practice. He is an Associate of the National Speakers Association, Central Florida Chapter, and a member of the Florida State Massage Therapy Association and the American Polarity Therapy Association.
“You Are Extraordinary . . . By Design!”TM
Build Your Portfolio for Vibrant Health
Create your health – you do anyway! – with an investment in a more vital future. Larry Witzleben shows you how!
- What is your plan for vibrant health for the rest of your life?
- Did you know that extraordinary fitness is designed to be your daily norm?
- Did you know it’s almost never too late to return to your natural vitality?
- If you knew you were designed to live a long time, wouldn’t you want it to be in good health?
Learn how to manage your wholeness in Body, Mind, and Spirit for increased vitality today and compounded return on vibrant health for the rest of your life. Now that’s a portfolio!
Eric Wettstein is the Wellness Program Manager for Winter Park Memorial Hospital. He is a graduate from the University of Massachusetts, Boston with a BS in Exercise Physiology and has been a certified personal trainer (CPT) for over 18 years. His certifications are through the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and a certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). He has worked with clients and patient populations ranging in ages from 3 years old to 80+ to include college athletes and military personnel. He served in the USAF for 8 years and during 5 of those years he worked as a fitness manager aside from “regular” duties as an Aerospace Engineer. One year after leaving the Air Force, Eric trained as a physical therapist assistant. Soon after, he finished his degree and worked as a Cardiovascular Technologist/Radiology Technologist in two Cath Labs for 5 years in Boston, MA at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Tufts Medical Center. He interned at Tufts University to develop a pilot program that tested the efficacy of weight training on astronauts for their mission to Mars.
K.I.S.S.: Simple Health Tips
- Learn a 5-second combo exercise with a stretch that you can do anywhere at anytime. This combo provides simple indicators of how long you will live and how well your cardiovascular system might be working.
- Discover what 3-second “exercise” can decrease your blood pressure, squash stress, increase your sense of well-being, boost energy and improve your attitude! It’s something you do every day, you just may not know how to properly tap into it!
- Try a 30-second “exercise” that can calm your anxiety and worries, reduce your headaches and dampen depression.
- Learn if you’re eating nutrition or eating food and how that difference impacts your optimal health.